[macvoiceover] adium 1.4b12 with snow leopard 10.6.2

  • From: william <wonka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 18:27:24 +0100

hi all,
I have some frustrations with adium:

I have selected in voiceover that the tabkey activates the element where it
jumps to.
So, if I do tab to a table , the interaction with the table is automatically
started.
This doesn't work when i do shift+tab from the text-box in adium to the history
list.
I should do vo+shift+down-arrow.
Is this normal?

It's also not very easy to browse the messages in the history.
Sometimes, I can't see all the messages (send and received).

Is there a way to repeat by voice the last incomming message(s)?

The incoming messages are automatically spoken with a separated voice of the
default voice.
But, sometimes, I lose a message or a part of the message because voiceover is
speaking in global of because of other events on the screen.

I have searched for another msn/facebook client but perhaps adium is the best?

Any tips are very welcome

thanx in advance,
best regards,
William Windels>