[macvoiceover] Re: activating the default button

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 21:10:05 -0400

press enter.

On Sep 3, 2009, at 9:05 PM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi all, in a screen reader on another platform, we could activate the
default button by pressing enter, so in the case of the shut down
ellipses, as they've taken away the other shut down item, how would you
activate the default shut down button without going to it, or do you
need to go to it anyway with voice over?  Thanks in advance.

Marty