[macvoiceover] accessible website design and hosting, OptimusMedia.com - Web Site Design and more.

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 15:27:05 -0400

Hi folks,

I have had several questions about some one who would do the best job with your website, so I thought I would send Ron's information.

Ron has handled our sites for over 10 years and I recommend him very highly. Ron almost always contacts me to take a look at his newly designed sites to see if I can read them and navigate them.

Keith Reedy

http://www.optimusmedia.com/