[macvoiceover] Re: accessible web pages and accessible web editor

  • From: Maria Chapman <bubbygirl1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 06:01:41 +1000

HI.  I like taco html for editing or creating websites.

I haven't done heaps and heaps with the app, but it seems really accessible to
me.

God Bless! Maria from australia
 Newbie mac user.
bubbygirl1972@xxxxxxxxx
will get you fb as well as email & iMessage.
skype same as email,without the gmail part. twitter bubbygirl