[macvoiceover] Re: accessible programming

  • From: CJ Daniel <cj_daniel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 20:38:18 -0700

Pavel,

Most Apple development is done in Coco, a form of C or C++.  The IDE or
Integrated Development Environment is Xcode, which is available @ the App Store
for free.  I've played with it & the best part is that it works well with
VoiceOver.  Also, Apple has a lot of documentation for the beginner & the
advanced coder.  It is a great language & application for writing code.

Hope this helps,

CJ