[macvoiceover] Re: accessible loops

  • From: Keith Reedy <g3tiger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 20:52:48 -0400

I haven't gotten anything from you to dqay, we are checking in to that.

Keith Reedy

On May 25, 2009, at 7:49 PM, Ginny Owens wrote:

Keith and others,
Given our current resources, do you suppose the easiest way (or perhaps the only way) to make a loop repeat for an entire song would be to place it into a trac, share the file, open it in Amadeus Pro, and edit it to last as long as you like? Or is there an easier way?
Also, Keith, did you get my off-list emails today?
Thanks.

Ginny Owens
Official site:  http://www.ginnyowens.com
MySpace:  http://www.myspace.com/ginnyowens