[macvoiceover] Re: accessible app for listening to radio on mac?

  • From: Michael Busboom <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 16:36:17 +0100

Maria,

Please accept my sincerest apologies.  I just reread your note, and it turns
out that you were looking for something for the Mac, not for the iPone.

If you own a program such as Audio Hijack, you could use it to record radio
streams.  It can be used for a lot of other things as well, such as recording
Skype conversations.

Good luck and again, I'm sorry for screwing up.

Mike