[macvoiceover] Re: accessible DVD Player

  • From: Ray Foret jr <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 23:09:27 -0600

Hi Carlene,

Yep, 5.1 channel surround rules; if you can get it.  When and if you do, all
you need to do is plug in one end of the fiber optic cable directly in to the
same jack you use for the headphones.  Next, make sure you can hear Voice Over.
 Next, make sure you choose digital output from the preference menu structure.
I believe it's in the general tab.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

E-Mail: