[macvoiceover] Re: a safari question

  • From: Mike's Western Account <mbabcock06@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 08:25:44 -0800

well some storys on
http://www.fanfiction.net
my blog
http://www.gwhosting.net
and mosto f the time when i'm entering text like usernames or passwords

On Jul 29, 2008, at 8:09 AM, Randy Stegall wrote:

Hi Mike,

Can you give us the urls that you are having trouble with in Safari. I will try them if you post them.

Randy
On Jul 29, 2008, at 11:58 AM, Mike's Western Account wrote:

ok all
this ... is... not... making... me... happy... this is like the 22nd or so time this morning i've tryed loading different sites and it... is... getting old! I have webkit installed and have tryed with that and safari, safari will load a few pages, then when i load another one randomly i go to vo up or vo down and vo stops for a few seconds then it brings up the dialog that it has crashed. I've tryed hitting relaunch or whatever it is restart, and then sometimes it asks me if i wanna reset the settings for safari and i've tryed doing it and not doing it. This... Is... Getting... Bloody... Old... and i have no clue why it might be doing this. I havn't installed anything new lately or anything. Any ideas?
thanks
mike