[macvoiceover] Re: a new journey I'm taking with vo: some questions

  • From: Peter Durieux <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 13:59:11 +0200

Hi Sarah,

Op 6-jun-2010, om 12:57 heeft Sarah Alawami het volgende geschreven:

> Well I just got my first iphone and I'm struggling to learn some new stuff.
>
> 1. how do I attach a file to mail message? I recorded a 30 second memo I
> wanted to send to twaudio. do I do that by hand in the mac or do I do it from
> the iphone.

You can mail your memo from the  record app itself

> 2. my youtube info would not be excepted credentials wise. I assume I use my
> gmail info I have since that works in safari and such.

Maybe pressing the shift for your first letter will do trick.
this is a little bug voice over has.

> 3. How do I del a selected msg from the inbox? I tried selecting it but that
> opened it.

If you want to delete mail from your inbox you can do the following:
when in your inbox tap the edit button.
Flck down to your messages, double tab to select a message.
When you are done, prss the delete button near the left bottom of the screen.

> j4. How do I clear out a whole thing of text I typed? I find hitting the del
> key in the lower right tedious.

Don't know a better way to do this. :)

> 5. my phone will go to landscape when I've barely moved it from portrait. How
> can I stop this?

Will be in the next iphone os release.
But I think this will be available in the sumer and not 2 morrow as mentioned
before on this list.

> That's it for now I hope. I might send this to mac voice over, maybe as well.

Hope this helps.

-Peter