[macvoiceover] Re: a few skype questions

  • From: "Jeremiah T. Ticket" <jticket@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 10:45:02 -0900

Sorry for my mistake, I ment, interact with the toolbar in the call window, after the call has started. To start screen sharing, which allows someone to see your screen, but not control or interact with it, go to the call menu, and select screen sharing > share full screen.

Jeremiah T. Ticket
Buckland Alaska
Email: jticket@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
skype: jticket33
msn: jeremiahtticket@xxxxxxxxxxx
Ichat/aim: jeremiahticket3@xxxxxxx

On Feb 26, 2010, at 9:47 A.M., Jeremiah T. Ticket wrote:

VO+shift+m on the contact, and press enter on call.
As for the video, interact with the toolbar, and press the "video" button.
Jeremiah T. Ticket
Buckland Alaska
Email: jticket@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
skype: jticket33
msn: jeremiahtticket@xxxxxxxxxxx
Ichat/aim: jeremiahticket3@xxxxxxx

On Feb 26, 2010, at 7:36 A.M., Stephanie wrote:

Hi all.
I have a few skype questions. Firstly, what's the easiest way to make a call? ALl I see is a heap of buttons, but nothing else. I also need to know how to make the video calling work...
Thanks,
Steph