[macvoiceover] Re: a few questions

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 01:28:15 -0700

Here are my  answers below your questions.

> At the moment its sending and receiving automatically and I'd like to turn
> this feature off.

Go to prefs with command ca-ma and go to  general and then to the pop up button
that says every x minutes and set that to manually.

> Also, how do I have my messages sent by a certain account by default?

go to prefs again and go to accounts and go to account info and go to use only
this server and check it. I believe that's how you do it.

> Also, is there a shortcut key to have the time spoken like with windows

Yes. hit vo f8, go to commanders and select the keyboard commander and turn
keyboard commander on. Now by default the keystroke to check the time is right
option plus t. YOu can change this in the table but I don't recommend it.