[macvoiceover] Re: a couple questions about home and end keys

  • From: Donna Goodin <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 09:08:55 -0400

Hi Marie,

That does seem to move me to beginning or end of line, from within a message. Thanks.
Donna
On Aug 5, 2009, at 9:02 AM, Marie Howarth wrote:

I'm for once using my macbook keyboard Donna so if I am wrong I'm sorry, I usually like to practice before I give instructions.
I do believe it is vo--shift--page-up/down

On Aug 5, 2009, at 1:53 PM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Hi all,

I'm trying to sort out the behavior of the home and End keys, now that I have them. I've been able to move to top and bottom of window and the like, but would like to know how to do the following two things:

1.  Jump to the end of a line of text
2.  Jump to the end or beginning of the message list in Mail.

thanks in advance for any help.
Best,
Donna