[macvoiceover] Re: a couple of Safari questions

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 16:35:54 -0400

ah, there are two choices for web views in vo, one is groups mode and the other is dom mode. go to vo utility, web, choose from among them.

On Jul 22, 2009, at 4:20 PM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Maybe the issue was just that the file was small. It was just an RTF file,
so shouldn't have taken long at all to download.

Re my second question, I'm finding the Bookshare website a little weird to navigate with the Mac. I'm wondering if I've got navigation set to groups,
and maybe I want one of the other choices.  I thought I remembered you
saying that Command 1, 2, and 3, changed the display options between
Columns, lists and Groups, but when I tgried it, it didn't work.
Thanks,
Donna