[macvoiceover] Re: a couple of Safari questions

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 13:45:51 -0400

it does not hae a screen reader in it. it just uses a function that the mac os has built ino it.

On Jul 23, 2009, at 12:17 PM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi all, there is another browser with many more features than safari called icab that a friend of mine is using, and it has a voice that tells when a particular download is complete, but as my friend described it, icab is like safari on steroids, and he cautioned that it does have a continuous read feature, I believe he said command 9, and for that, you need to turn off voice over, as it must have a screen reader in it, but just thought I'd tell you about it, to let you all know that this has been thought of on the mac side.
On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 08:16:52 -0700, Mark Baxter wrote:

Good keyboard shortcut! Thanks!

Mark BurningHawk

Skype and Twitter: BurningHawk1969
MSN: BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx