[macvoiceover] Re: a couple of Safari questions

  • From: Marcy Weinberg <rhymingmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 07:01:30 -0400

Nice, guys! Don't think I knew either of these commands! Thanks! Marcy

On Jul 23, 2009, at 6:58 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

nice, you can also use command-accent.

On Jul 23, 2009, at 3:30 AM, Dan Eickmeier wrote:

And if you want to get to the downloads window quickly, you can with the shortcut command-option-l. Just thought i'd throw in that tip.
On Jul 22, 2009, at 6:28 PM, Mark Baxter wrote:

That freaks me out too sometimes; the file will be over and down before I get to the window, then I think it didn't download. Check in Finder, in your Downloads folder, i you're ever not sure about a download. While a file is being downloaded, a file called
filename.download,
will appear.  It might look funny, like
myfile.zip.download
but it'll be there, and the extra .download extension will go away when download is done.

Mark BurningHawk

Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
MSN:  BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx
My home page: