[macvoiceover] Re: a couple of Safari questions

  • From: matthew T dyer <ilovecountrymusic483@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 18:07:24 -0400

On Jul 22, 2009, at 3:55 PM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Hi all,

1. When selecting a file to download, how does one initiate the actual download once the downloads window opens?

When you download a file it starts automaticly. I have not figured out how to change it to list view in the downloads windows, but try command 2 and see what happens.

2. Is there a shortcut key to change the view between list, groups, and columns?

See my answer after your first question.

Matthew

Thanks,
Donna