[macvoiceover] Re: a bit ot:Fw: [Audyssey] Macintosh Games

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 08:43:38 -0500

David,

Thanks for this, lots of folks looking for accessible games.

Keith Reedy

From: "John Bannick" <jbannick@xxxxxxxx>
Date: 30/11/2008 10:53 pm

Folks,

We aren't really much of a Mac forum, but I really wanted to let people know that 7-128 Software has just released all 29 of its games to Mac OS
X.

That includes:

Six Inspector Cyndi in Newport detective mysteries
Eleven Tyler puzzle games
Five Woople word games
And seven new accessible educational PizzaGames for toddlers and young
children.

All of the Cyndi's self-voice.
Some of the Tylers and all of the Wooples self-voice.
And all of the children's PizzaGames self-voice.

I did ping Gabe down in Arizona as he's a Mac person.

If you know anyone who's looking for accessible Mac games, we got em.

John Bannick
www.7128.com

---
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@xxxxxxxxxxxx