[macvoiceover] Re: a bery curious phenomenon

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 05:22:09 -0400

dunno, maybe drop a note to accessibility and see if they have a clue.

On Sep 23, 2009, at 12:10 AM, Mark BurningHawk Baxter wrote:

Recently I've been switching between my 2.1 speakers and my Walkman type headset with my Macbook Pro15 running Leopard. A curious thing happens when plug in the headsets instead of the speakers, in that Voiceover will have to be turned on again. It doesn't happen all the time, but has happened three times in the last five that I've kept track of it. What the heck is this!? :)

Mark BurningHawk Baxter

Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
MSN:  BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx
My home page: