[macvoiceover] Re: Yourfukurou Twitter client

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 06:01:12 -0500

Hi,

In my opinion, YoruFukurou is the best twitter client out there for the Mac.
Here are some tips that might help you get started.  To cycle between your home
timeline, mentions, DM's, favorites, and lists, press command left or right
arrow.  Lets say you no the twitter handle for a person you want to follow, in
the edit field in which you compose your tweets type, f @user and press enter.
So for example, if you wanted to follow bigbird, it would be f @bigbird and
press enter.  Now, lets say you want to follow someone who has sent you a
mention or DM, or, you just stumbled across.  Navigate over to the drawer,
interact, and navigate to the User Action Menu button.  Press VO space on this,
and you will find options to follow, unfollow, bloc, etc.

hth

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore