[macvoiceover] Re: Yosemite after two weeks

  • From: Tuscia-Falconer <tusciafalconer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 10:42:36 +1300

Try looking in the VO utilities under verbosity then text. There are options
regarding speaking text under the cursor and or to the right of the cursor.

TF

On 31/10/2014, at 9:24 am, Nicole Hutchins <nkhutch86@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have noticed that when I use the left and right arrow keys to move by letter
I'm getting a lot of repetition from voiceover speaking letters that are either
before or after the letter I'm currently on. I'm also having this problem when
I type. There seems to be a lot of gerbil speech from voiceover speaking either
wrong letters or too many letters.

Nicole
Sent from my iPhone