[macvoiceover] Yosemite Update

  • From: Suzanne Erb <suzerb1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 11:30:03 -0400

I just updated Yosemite last night to the latest version. Miracle of miracles!
You can now view .pdf attachments very easily. While your cursor is on the
attachment filename, hold down the shift, VO keys and m. When the context menu
appears, just hit “Open Document” and it will read it in Preview, just like it
should. That already made my day, I hope it makes yours, too.
Best Blessings and wishes,
Suzanne>