[macvoiceover] Re: XLS2HTML

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 17:02:50 -0600

If you have an HTML table in the file and then open that file with the Ignore rich text command check box turned off in the open file dialog you will get the table rendered in textedit.

Greg
On Apr 26, 2007, at 16:48 , John W. Hess wrote:

greg, do you know how to creat a table in text edit? I have noticed that text edit will actually identify tables in voiceover but whhen I try to creat a table it doesn't seem to recognize it. Any thoughts?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Greg Kearney" <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>