[macvoiceover] Re: X-Code development with VO

  • From: Robin Kipp <mlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 14:25:19 +0200

Hey Jude,
thanks a lot for that suggestion. However, I'm actually rather fed up with .Net
honestly. Also, in terms of iOS, Apple might decide to ban apps build with that
framework once again at some point in the future. So, I'd actually rather build
up on native tools offered by Apple just to be on the safe side :-)
Robin>