[macvoiceover] Re: Would like some testers to work with me on something I'm testing.

  • From: John Moore <coasterfreak88@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 04:20:12 -0500

I am considering writing to the developers, so I'm mainly looking for feedback. I cleared up stuff off my hard drive, so maybe it won't crash again. I'm also going to try to play it with the "mouse keys" feature turned on. They actually said that some keyboards may not support the keystrokes, and I'm going to download the keyboard configuration file. This is a game where you have to do realistic flights between airports the way an airline pilot would, going through flightplans, choosing active runways, being guided by air traffic control, and other things. There is also a multi-player mode with, get this, voice interaction between players as if you were radioing each other! How cool is that? And the configuration tabs are accessible, except I still need to figure out how to download aircraft and set up airports.