[macvoiceover] Re: Working with loops in GarageBand

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 08:49:55 -0400

Thanks Keith, This gives some insight into one way to work with gb in
general.  Are you going to ad this to the guide?  I think I can help expand
this portion but will need to do a bit of research.

Have you found the gb help to be of much use in projects like this?  also,
perhaps we can persuade apple to implement copy and paste as they ave for
adding to playlists in ITunes or even better an ad to tracks submenu.