[macvoiceover] Re: Word Processing with SL

  • From: "Sara" <push649@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 11:58:49 -0500

Please let Apple hear this. accessibility@xxxxxxxxx They need to know we blind people are serious about all the fine points of documents. I have this exact problem. I'd fail any course using my Mac because I wouldn't be able to write an essay with correct formatting.

Sara
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mary Anne Lynskey" <marlyn441@xxxxxxxxx>