[macvoiceover] Wiretap Studio installer problem, and Audio Hijack Pro

  • From: Orin <orin8722@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 21:34:41 -0400

Hi all,

To cut it short, I basically downloaded the DMG, opened up the package and
followed the installer prompts. And the finder came up and said something to
the effect of the application couldn't be found. Then it came up saying
unexpected error. I opened the app and it came up with no windows, so I force
quit it since there wasn't a button there or anything, Command-Q wouldn't work.
I don't quite get it. Someone said to me earlier that I can record two sources
using SoundFlower 2 CH with the input and output both set to SF2. Then I can
hijack the mic, line in and go down to SoundFlower to record, all that results
in is silence.

So I figured I'd try Wiretap, but I really don't wanna buy a program just to
record two sources.