[macvoiceover] Re: Wifi sync for iPhone

  • From: Ignasi Cambra Díaz <ignasicambra@xxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 20:09:05 +0200

If Wi-Fi sync is on and your iPhone and Mac are connected to the same Wi-Fi
network your phone will sync with iTunes while charging. The idea is that it
can get done at night while you're asleep, that way you don't have to worry
about it.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 14, 2015, at 7:27 PM, Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just doing some procrastinating from work, yes I know that's a common theme,
and I'm wondering what are the advantages to doing a Wi-Fi sync instead of a
sink using the USB cable for your iPhone. Also, does anyone have a comparison
between doing a Wi-Fi sync USB sync or a Bluetooth sync? I'm wondering if I
missing something like a massive speed advantage to one over the other.

Ian