[macvoiceover] Widget: weather forecast, how to set a different place.

  • From: "Zefram" <zefram@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 08:51:30 +0100

Hello all, It's Gabriel from Italy.
I'd like to know how to set away from Cupertino, the Widget mentioned in the
subject.
I wish to set it on Bologna, My town. I tried but I wasn't able to change its
default location.
Can someone could give me some tips?

Thanks in advance.

Gabriel.
|---------< Gabriel Battaglia >-----|
|- MSN: siddharta33@xxxxxxxxxxx
|- Skype: gabriel_battaglia
|- Ricevitoria Telefonica
|--- Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio in Bologna
|----- via Farini 15, I:40124, Bologna (BO)
|------- Tel: (+39) 051 27 54 111
|--------- Sito Web: http://fondazionecarisbo.it