[macvoiceover] Which software is accessible

  • From: "Reese" <reese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 06:19:56 -0500

Hi list:

Which software is accessible with the Mac Minnie for burning DVD's and CD's?
Also what virus software is everyone using?  Thanks!

Reese

For the best travel deals and information subscribe to travel-info:
travel-info-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.shilohstravel.com
reservations@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Montrose Travel
CST #1018299-10