[macvoiceover] Re: What are the 5, or, more Apps that you use most with Voiceover?

  • From: "Jeffrey Shockley" <jawswizard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 19:16:05 -0500

Wow, that sounds neat!
Thanks,
Jeffrey
----- Original Message ----- From: "WandaAdmin" <diazw@xxxxxxx>
To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2010 1:23 AM
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: What are the 5, or, more Apps that you use most with Voiceover?

Hello!

Octave, formally known as GNU Octave is a language for numerical computations using a command line interface for solving numerical problems, equations, 3d graphs etc it is also compatible with mat-lab and mathematica but Octave is an open source.

wanda

Wanda Diaz-Merced
Department of Computer Science
University of Glasgow
Glasgow, G12 8QQ
wanda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
0758862790

On Jan 2, 2010, at 5:45 AM, Keith Reedy wrote:

This is great.

What is Octave?

Thanks.

Keith Reedy
On Jan 1, 2010, at 11:51 PM, WandaAdmin wrote:

Hello Folks

Happy New Year!!!! Below some of the applications I use with Voice Over.

Eclipse
text edit
xsonify
mail
safari
Octave
Latex ( learning )
itunes

wanda

Wanda Diaz-Merced
Department of Computer Science
University of Glasgow
Glasgow, G12 8QQ
wanda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
0758862790

On Jan 1, 2010, at 8:37 PM, Chantel Cuddemi wrote:

HI, I use ichat, skype. adium, safari, and itunes. I also use mail.
On Jan 1, 2010, at 1:20 PM, Jeffrey Shockley wrote:

Hi,
A couple apps I use most with VoiceOver are:
Mail
Safari
Skype
Adium
Syrinx
iTunes
VLC Media Player
and sometimes, iChat.
All these apps work great with VoiceOver.
HTH,
Jeffrey
On Jan 1, 2010, at 12:49 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi folks,

We have People on the list getting new MACs and as I try to do from time to time I would like for you to tell the new users and others which apps that you use most with Voiceover.

This does not need to be limited to 5, you can list more if you like, but, try to list them in order of importance to you and maybe some reasons why you like that app, but, even that is not necessary.

3rd party Apps  also.

I will follow up with a list of apps I use most.

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him. J Hudson Taylor.

Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link  below.
//www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Webinterface at //www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover

Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link  below.