[macvoiceover] Re: What are the 5, or, more Apps that you use most with Voiceover?

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 19:06:17 -0500

You can do that with audio hijack pro. I do it all the time and it works
nicely. What's even better is that youtube videos are always 10 minutes max (or
a little less) so even if you only have the audio hijack pro demo you can still
turn them into mp3's without getting the annoying noise. I actually bought the
app, but I figured whoever didn't buy it might be interested...