[macvoiceover] Re: Welcome new list members.

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 10:31:33 -0500

Terrence,

You are welcome,

I have been using Voiceover for some where around 5 years now and I am still
learning, they just keep improving the thing, grin.

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.