[macvoiceover] Re: Welcome new list members!

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 20:18:56 +0100

Thanks, Keith, for your welcome.

I'm Carol P, probablyh known to some. Have had an iPhone and Pod for some time and will very soon need to replace my desktop. I'm seriously thinking Mac. My idea is to watch these posts for a couple of weeks or so and learn something about VoiceOver with Mac, then go along to the store for some serious plays.

I have some questions but will wait and see if they're still unanswered by the time I really need the answers.

Thanks again for the welcome!

Carol P

----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith Reedy" <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>