[macvoiceover] Web Drive FTP client

  • From: Chris G <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 13:05:37 -0400

Hi,

For windows I use an FTP client called Web Drive.  It maps ftp sites to
your windows machine as if they are network drives.  You can open files modify
them and save them and the changes get sent to the  ftp site in real
time.

The reason I am bringing this up here is I went to the site today and
noticed they have a web drive for Mac OS10.  The product is currently in
beta but from what I can see so far it's main user interface is
accessible with VO and of course the finder window that opens once you
mount the ftp site is accessible with VO.

Hope this helps.
Chris

--
The home of the Mystic Place blog and podcast.
www.mysticplace.info