[macvoiceover] Re: Weather warning software?

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <chomiak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 15:31:20 -0500

Wow, I sure would like to be warned;. What I may do for now is have the weather stream for Madison WI running in realplayer and hijacked by audio hijack pro so I can mute and unmute it when I want to. I also do have a linux script that goes out and gets the weather and dumps it in a file for me once an hour and then announces that my weather forecast is available but I like getting the audio stream even better. I do have a portable weather radio but I'd have to get somebody to set the alarm for me or at least show me how to do it; having ithe alarm sent to one's computer would be ideal.

--
Cheryl
"Where your treasure is,

Click on the link below to go to our homepage. http://www.icanworkthisthing.com