[macvoiceover] Re: Warning,SUID.

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 15:09:46 -0400

all you have to do to be certain it is complete is to look at the results table. when it is done, it will provide a line at the end that says:

"permissions repair complete"

On Aug 7, 2009, at 3:06 PM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi Keith, if something is out of the ordinary, what do we do, because I can't decipher what the results table means, and if you inadvertantly close disk utilities before the repair is complete, will you get a dialog stating that repair permissions is running, etcetera, and are you sure you want to stop? I ask because, the way I have done it, I vo space bar on the repair disc permissions button, and it then turns in to the stop button, and when the stop button turns back in to the repair disc permissions button, I figure it is complete, maybe they should give you the option of assigning a sound to let you know when disc permissions is complete, or maybe I'm missing something.

On Aug 7, 2009, at 9:48 AM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Let me be clear. I think you should always check your permissions repair list to see if anything is out of the ordenary.

Keith Reedy

God gives His best to those who leave the Choice with Him.
J Hudson Taylor.