[macvoiceover] Re: VueScan still doesnb't see Lide90

  • From: Carla Roller <croller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 00:17:25 -0500

Mark, you may also want to check the position of your camera. The little slider switch needs to be pushed all the way to the right or else you will get a message about Vuescan not being able to locate the plug in. I know because this happened to me and I felt really dumb when I realized that this was what the problem was.Now I always check my camera befor I do anything else when trouble shooting. Carla