[macvoiceover] Volume On Voiceover on Ipod Touch.

  • From: Singing Sparrow <sunshine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2016 23:54:47 -0500

I am wondering if i am the only one that is having the following problem.
I have an Ipod Touch 6th Gen and I have both the system volume and Voiceover Volume on 100 Percent With or With audio Ducking inabled the Voiceover voice is supper quiet even when using the Siri voices is it the quality of the voice or am i not hearing things correctly ?
I have some friends that use an Ipod Touch and their voice over is supper loud so that they can hear what they are doing with their device What could be going on? and How can I Fix it?

Click on the link below to go to our homepage.
http://www.icanworkthisthing.com

Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link below.
//www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx