[macvoiceover] Re: Voiceover stutters in ITunes:

  • From: Chris Hofstader <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 14:50:22 -0400

I've always had a few stuttering problems in a number of applications with VO. I assumed they had to do with the "heavyweight" synthesizer and the small amount of hard disk space I have on my MacBook. I'm gradually moving lots of stuff to my external fire wire drive to see if a less gragged primary HD will speed things up a bit.

cdh
On Mar 27, 2009, at 10:02 AM, Marie Howarth wrote:

no, I've not had the same issue. Voice over works great for me in Itunes. better than it did in 8.0.

Marie Howarth
Email: marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx
Mobile: 07775812111]

On 27 Mar 2009, at 13:45, David Poehlman wrote:

Anyone but me seeing this?  I can replicate it 100% of the time.
1. open ITunes.
2. focus on the sources table.
3. begin down arrowing with arrow only and when you get to the itunes store, vo will stutter the word sources several times.