[macvoiceover] Re: Voiceover stutters in ITunes:

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 10:52:30 -0400

yes, permission repair takes place alot round here <g>

On Mar 27, 2009, at 10:44 AM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Did you guys repair permissions?

Keith Reedy

On Mar 27, 2009, at 10:11 AM, Dan wrote:

Hello Dave,
I also see this problem. It's as if it's trying to do something with the iTunes store. But I have a 16MB connection speed and I still notice this. I had a friend of mine try this on a 6MB connection and he also had the same problem. This only started with the latest release of iTunes.
Dan
keysjd@xxxxxxxxxxx

On Mar 27, 2009, at 6:45 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

Anyone but me seeing this?  I can replicate it 100% of the time.
1. open ITunes.
2. focus on the sources table.
3. begin down arrowing with arrow only and when you get to the itunes store, vo will stutter the word sources several times.