[macvoiceover] Re: Voiceover is alive and well and, getting better.

  • From: "John W. Hess" <johnythehess@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 14:15:23 -0400

That's excellent. thanks.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith Reedy" <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2006 12:22 PM
Subject: [macvoiceover] Voiceover is alive and well and, getting better.

Hello every one,

Over the last few months, I have watched as plans have formed to make Voiceover better and more widely used. Some of the best news came yesterday evening in an Apple developer newsletter. This newsletter led to complete instructions for software developers to incorporate Voiceover in to there software for Carbon and Coco. This is a very good sign.

Stay tuned...
Keith Reedy
WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx
God gives his best to those who leave the choice with him--J. Hudson Taylor

Click on the link below to go to our homepage. http://www.icanworkthisthing.com

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx