[macvoiceover] Re: Voiceover in 2011!

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 09:05:32 -0500

Rhonda,

I don't know how much space you have.  I think these computers come with a 60,
128 and 250 GIG drives and I have no way of knowing which one you have.  Good
luck.
Keith Reedy
Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.