[macvoiceover] Re: Voiceover cycling on and off on my iPhone

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 22:12:25 -0600

Hi Ian,

Yes, I’m experiencing this as well on my iPhone 4S since installingIOS 8.
Sometimes if I click on a link in an email message, Safari will open, VO will
quit for a few seconds, and then I’ll hear the message, “VoiceOver is on”.
Haven’t found a fix for it yet, but haven’t had much time to troubleshoot…
maybe this weekend. I read your post about restarting the iPhone and will give
this a try.

Thanks,

Russell