[macvoiceover] Re: Voiceover crashing

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 11:22:46 -0700

Hello. vo cmd f8 then escape when the trainer comes up. HOpe that helps and
good luck.

Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to
http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my
info is below.

MSN and AIM: marrie12@xxxxxxxxx

website: http://music.marrie.org