[macvoiceover] Re: Voiceover and Chess

  • From: Dave Hunt <dave.hunt2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 02:49:00 -0500

Hi,

I think youd have to telnet to one of those chess servers like on fics.org and use game notation. Not very guy, but it can be done.

-Dave

On Jan 5, 2009, at 2:40 AM, E.J. Zufelt wrote:

Good evening,

This appears to be a single player versus the computer game. Does anyone know if there is a game that allows me to play against someone online?

Thanks,
Everett

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan" <dnkeys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>