[macvoiceover] Re: VoiceOver restarting

  • From: Marcy Weinberg <rhymingmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: VO List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 11:08:30 -0500

I have the latest version of Lion, 10.7.3, and still have that problem.

When it happens, I hold down the command-f5 keys and press the f5 key 4 times.
This brings vo back withing a few seconds or so.

Marcy

On Feb 10, 2012, at 4:03 PM, Ricardo Walker wrote:

No,

But when I did, this happened a lot.  And Voiceover just stop talking for no
reason.  That's all been fixed in Lion.

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info

On Feb 10, 2012, at 3:03 PM, Tuscia-Falconer wrote:

> Yes, I am using Snow Leopard.
>
> TF

> Are you using snow leopard?
>
> Ricardo Walker
> ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Twitter:@apple2thecore
> www.appletothecore.info
>
> On Feb 10, 2012, at 1:22 PM, Tuscia-Falconer wrote:
>
>> Mostly while reading an email message but also while reading through a
>> webpage, Voiceover reboots itself.
>>
>> Does anybody else get this or have any idea why this happens and/or how to
>> prevent it ?

> macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Marcy
Hope you're having a nice day!