[macvoiceover] Re: VoiceOver question for lap-top users

  • From: Ron J. <ganahee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 20:23:39 -0500

Hey Greg,

How inexpensive, and do you know what the Catalog Number for it is, what brand (Archer, Realistic, etc? I've got an older G3 iBook, and would *love* to have something like that four using VO on it!

TIA!

Ron

On Jun 6, 2008, at 4:06 PM, Greg Kearney wrote:

We use a external number pad and it works fine the big trick was finding one that worked with MacOSX we finally found an inexpensive one at RadioShack, of all places, that works very well.

Greg Kearney
535 S. Jackson St.
Casper, Wyoming 82601
307-224-4022
gkearney@xxxxxxxxx

On Jun 6, 2008, at 2:09 PM, Frank Ventura wrote:

Would an external numberpad help her, even if one could be attached?
Would she still need to interact with the HTML content before navigating
a web page?