[macvoiceover] Re: VoiceOver braille manuals

  • From: "Chris Gilland" <clgilland07@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 22:04:01 -0400

Thanks Greg.  I'm definitely gonna check this out.  I know I'm not a Leopard
user but just for intertainment, I'd love! to hear this.  Is the guy any better
on it, than on the one for Tiger?  I'm sorry but that guy almost put me to
sleep.

No offense intended, but it just sounded like he hadn't had his coffee.  I mean
it's a wonderful tutorial, but... I noticed this one doesn't seem near as
lengthy, unless they did it in fairly low quality, making the file smaller.

Chris.